A U.S. Government-approved employment based immigration program in which investors and their immediate family members may obtain a Green Card in exchange for a minimum investment of $500,000 USD. Program participants are granted the opportunity to enjoy all the benefits of US residents.Know More
FNMS will become the exclusive manufacturer of all security products for FNSS in the United States, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. FNMS will perform Research & Development for other security products as well.
FNMS will develop and manufacture products and solutions for Perimeter Security System and Cyber Security. FNMS will also meet crash rated testing to comply with Department of Defense (DoD) and Department of Transportation (DoT) guidelines.
What is the EB-5 Visa Program?
- The United States’ Employment-Based Immigration Visa Program (EB-5) is operated by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
- Has been in place for over 25 years, and provides investors and their family members a direct pathway to permanent US residency.
- Enables accredited foreign entrepreneurs to invest a minimum of $500,000 USD in an approved regional center project located in a Targeted Employment Area (or “TEA”), or $1 million USD for an approved project in a non-designated area.
- Program participants and their immediate family members (spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21) may obtain U.S. Green Cards if the project creates at least 10 jobs per investor.
- Visa holders may permanently live and work anywhere in the United States.